Friday, October 20, 2006

new book release and In the pipeline

Coming soon:

  1. I am waiting for two of the books from below to be delivered by the document delevery. I would be commenting about the three of them soon.
  2. There is bound to be some discussion of Monte Carlo Analysis
  3. Then either i would have written all i want about Sensitivity analysis in my formal work or you'll be hearing about that too.

In the meanwhile there is released a new book Steps Towards an Evolutionary Physics, (Preface written by Ecological Modelling editor Sven Erik Jorgensen). It appears to be taking the same stream as Lotka's work but in energy transfer; and not in demography or population dynamics. All this before reading the book - I am not sure if I am getting to read this book in a hurry. Since it does not talk about population estimation my interest in it is rather limited.

No comments: